90-C, V.G Rao Nagar, Ganapathy,
Coimbatore - 641006,
Email: jagadeeshmp at gmail dot com
Seeking a challenging position in organization where growth prospects are unlimited and excel in web promotion activities that demands the best of my professional abilities, technical and analytical skills.
· Currently, a Manager - SEO Social Media Analytics with 6 years plus of experience.
· 4 years of experience in the leadership of direct and indirect staff.
· Founder and Head of SEO department, reports to CEO & COO
· SEO client relationship management through Voice and Email, SEO team leadership, SEO campaign management and coordination with design and development teams to build user interface design and search engine friendly sites.
· Moderator at Search Engine Watch Forums, Search Engine Roundtable Forums, Top Pick Google Knol Author and Blekko Co-Editor for slash tags.
· Perform SEO Architecture activities including complete site audits and analysis on small and large scale websites.
· Job description includes website source code analysis, keyword Analysis, research and recommendation, competitive analysis, content optimization, writing keyword rich page specific tags, link promotion, architecture analysis including server related issues, SEO advisor on custom site development, Ecommerce and open source development includes wordpress, drupal and so, SEO reports on campaign deliverables on ranking, traffic and recommendation, increasing the client’s visibility and sales conversion.
· Expertise with Google Analytics, Statcounter analytics, SEO Tools such as back link tracking tool, keyword analysis tool (Google Adwords, Keyword Discovery and Wordtracker), keyword density check tool, Link popularity check tool, SERP keyword tool and Google weboptimzer A/B testing.
· Creation of SEO, PPC & SMO proposals to campaign progress report
· Additional abilities PPC, SMO, Email Marketing and SEO content writing for blog and article promotion.
Global Media Insight, Cochin, India (Corporate Office – Sharjah, UAE)
Manager - SEO, Social Media & Analytics from September 2010 – Present
A digital and interactive advertising agency offers online advertising, web design, SEO, social media marketing & SMS Marketing..
AES Technologies India Private Ltd, Coimbatore, India (An ISO 9001 – 2008 company)
Manager - SEO & Analytics from March 2005 – September 2010
A leading offshore web development company operates in 5 countries across the globe. The company is establishment in the year 1999 and now has a total strength of 110 employees.
Manager - SEO, Social Media & Analytics - November 2007- Present
As a SEO, Social Media & Analytics Manager, accountable for
· Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, development and evaluation of SEO, SMO and PPC staff
· Understanding the client needs and using the best of the SEO/SEM knowledge and research work to identify the marketing goals and strategy that best suits the client.
· Developing and Nurturing the client relations
· Creation of proposals, presentations and periodic reporting of tasks and documents to the clients which help them to approve the SEO/SEM plans.
· Evaluation and redirecting the SEO team efforts as per the client requirements. Also, seeks new opportunities to provide additional SEO/SEM services within existing client accounts.
· Works closely with the SEO / SEM team to ensure that all client deliverables are met and client expectations are exceeded. Continuously and actively monitoring and enhancing the processes to meet the market trends and client expectations.
· Act as Project Manager for tasks assigned to Design and Technical teams.
· Timely renewal of SEO/SEM programs to reduce the interruption in services provided to the clients.
· Providing the clients and the team members the industry updates and related articles.
· Mentor the team to grow on daily basis.
· Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies
· Works with Management to ensure all client contracts are in place and that pricing is captured correctly
SEO Project Leader – April 2006 –2007
As a SEO project leader, accountable for
Search Engine Optimization
. Optimize Websites for search engines: HTML, site structure, and page layout issues
. Research and resolve link architecture, html code, content and navigation issues
. Build quality link partners
. Identify and implement strategies for increasing traffic through organic search listings without creating the risk of sites being blacklisted
. Build on understanding of how search engines and their spiders work by conducting research and reporting key developments and news
Tracking and Reporting
. Continually monitor organic search rankings to maximize traffic and sales
. Provide ongoing SEO reports on campaign deliverables: ranking, traffic, conversions and other metrics (Google analytics, Web Stats and Stat counter or similar).
. Keyword research including cataloging and indexing target keyword phrases
. Keyword research using WordTracker, Overture, Google and internal tools
. Create, categorize, and refine keyword lists to drive qualified visitors client and partner sites
. Write or edit copy that is effective and search engine friendly
. Assist in layout of Web pages when needed
SEO Analyst – June 2005 – April 2006
As a SEO Analyst, accountable for
Management and Execution of the search engine optimization programs that include:
· Complete website architecture and usability analysis
· Preparation of SEO Proposal report for various websites
· Keyword Analysis, Research and Recommendation - Proficiency with Overture, Wordtracker.
· Competitive Analysis and ongoing campaign reports.
· Monitor trends and tactics in the search engine industry.
· Web Promotion supported by article and resources writing.
· SEO Copywriting and Content optimization to ensure search engine friendliness
· Implementing search engine inclusion and directory submissions like Dmoz.
· Internal link structure optimization like Header & Footer navigation, Bread Crumb trial
· Google sitemap, ROR XML sitemap
· Provide ongoing SEO reports on campaign deliverables: ranking, traffic, conversions and other metrics (Web Stats, Stat counter and Urchin or similar).
· Client communication and relationship management
SEO Trainee – March 2005 –June 2005
As a SEO Trainee, accountable for
· Link building and effective usage of link building analysis tools.
· Writing keyword rich page specific Title, Meta, alt tags and H tags
· Creating page no found 404 for asp, .htaccess for Php and 301 redirecting domain URL Search engine friendly.
· Robots.txt file creation.
Job Profile Achievements
As a search engine optimizer, I have placed 100 + sites on the #1 page in the major search engines, almost worked on all business domains and my responsibilities range from awarding the project Pre optimization ranking report to post optimization-ranking report.
Note: SEO sites and SERP's will be provided by email based on request.
SEO Tools & Statistics: Google Analytics, Stat counter, Webalizer, Google Webmaster tools, Back link Tracking Tool, Meta Tag Generation Tools, keyword analysis tool (Google Adwords tool and Word tracker), Keyword density check tool, Link popularity check tool, Feed Validator, Competitor analysis, HTML Validator and SERP keyword tool
Operating Systems: MS-DOS, Windows 95/98/2000, Windows NT, Windows XP.
Microsoft Office: Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Leadership: Authored SEO team recruitment, training to the SEO team members and regular performance review of SEO team members.
Project Coordination: An active participant in all projects and held a major responsibility of bringing the team together which includes the SEO team, design and development team to achieve mentionable results.
Communication: Appreciated for content optimization skills, article writing and effective content formulation along with the content writers. Maintained consistent and appreciable client relationship.
· M.C.A (Master in Computer Application), 72.43%, Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College, Coimbatore-22, Bharathiar University,2004
· B.Sc Applied Science(a faculty of engineering), 6.63 (CGPA), P.S.G College of Technology, Coimbatore- 04, Bharathiar University,2001
· HSC, 74%, Sri Gopal Naidu Higher Secondary School, Coimbatore-04, State Board,1997
· SSLC, 66%, Stanes Higher Secondary School, Coimbatore-18, Anglo Indian, 1995
Linguistic Abilities: English, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi
Current Location: Coimbatore-Tamil Nadu
Assuring consistent growth in contribution and excellence